Quotes About Moving On Life and Being Happy

Quotes About Moving On Life and Being Happy:

1."My biggest fear is that I will become too comfortable with the idea of being lonely for the rest of my life."

2."Everyone keeps telling me to just get over you and to move on, they obviously don't understand just how hard I've already tried. How do you get over someone you love?"

3."The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down."

4."A million words would not bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried."

5."And it's times like this that I dread...when there's everything to say, and nothing left to be said, and it makes me sad."

6."You smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay, when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on because there's nothing else you can do."

7."I like to believe that one day I'll wake up and not miss him anymore, I'll finally understand that when he broke my heart it was for a reason, one I don't understand yet. But when I do, I'll know that he messed up and not me."

8."Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. . . skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than broken hearts."

9."Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was way over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that he liked me. But maybe, just maybe, I'm tired of being alone."

10."And sometimes your heart takes you to places that can never lead to a happy ending."

11."I opened my heart to you. I can't just stand around like a fool waiting for you to be ready."
Boy Meets World

12."Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth."

13."All I'd ever wanted was to forget. But even when I thought I had, pieces had kept emerging like bits of wood floating up to the surface that only hint at the shipwreck below."
Sarah Dressen

14."Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but it does pass. Even for me."
Bella Swan, New Moon

15."There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know but have to learn. And people we can't live without but have to let go."

16."I remember when we kissed. I still feel it on my lips. The time you danced with me with no music playing. I remember the simple things. I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wish I'd forget, the memory I wanna forget is goodbye."
Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...