Children Quotes,Quotes about Childern,Quotes on Childern

Quotes on childern:
 A child miseducated is a child lost.
John F. Kennedy .

We have the power to make this the best generation of mankind in the history of the world or to make it the last.
John F. Kennedy .

When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.
Michael Jackson .

Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.
Michael Jackson .

Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.
Michael Jackson .

I've never owned a gun, I don't believe in 'em. When we were kids and my brothers and played Cowboys and Indians, I was always the Chinese railroad worker.
Edward Norton .

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.
John F. Kennedy .

Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.
Michael Jackson .

Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it.
Michael Jackson .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...