Heartbreak Quotes,Heart Broken Friendship Quotes,Heartbreak Quatation

Heartbreak Quotes,Heart Broken Friendship Quotes,Heartbreak Quotation:

 1. "Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have."


2. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."


3. Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.


4. I feel like I am holding you back.  Like you're missing out on something else by hanging on with me.  And I don't want you to miss a thing.


5. "You want me to act like we've never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we've never met , and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces."


6. "Nature is smarter than people think. Little by little we lose our friends, we lose everything. We keep losing' and losing' till we say you know, 'Oh what the hell am I living' around here for? I got not reason to go on.'


7. I loved him. He needed time to think and that was ok- he was worth waiting for... and waiting for... and waiting for. Finally I realized I had waited away my life for an answer he had already given me: Had he loved me back, I would not have had to wait.


8. "Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing, it's when you've had everything to do and you've done it!"


9. "You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."


10. I'm a mess; I confess that I'm nothing without you. And there is nothing I can do to prove to you I'm being honest. Now I see, everything; and yes I've known it all along.


11. You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?

12. The saddest thing in the world, loves someone who used to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...