Leadership Quotes by Indians,Leadership Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi

Leadership Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi:


1. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

 
2. "I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could."

 
3. "The pursuit of truth does not permit violence on one's opponent."

 
4. "There is more to life than increasing its speed."

 
5. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

 
6. "Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."

 
7. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."

 
8. "There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts."

 
9. "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

 
10. "That service is the noblest which is rendered for its own sake."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...