Quotes About Steve Jobs,Quotes On Steve Jobs,Steve Jobs Famous Life Quotes

Steve Jobs Famous Life Quotes:


1. "Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”
Steve Jobs

2. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Steve Jobs

3. “Sometimes life's going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.”
Steve Jobs

Walter Isaacson
4. “One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are. (Steve Jobs)”
Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs

5. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.”
Steve Jobs

6. “Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?”
Steve Jobs

7. “Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal”
Steve Jobs

Peter Kreeft
8. “By the way, if you get mad at your Mac laptop and wonder who designed this demonic device, notice the manufacturer's icon on top: an apple with a bite out of it.”
Peter Kreeft, Jesus-Shock

Walter Isaacson
9. “I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery. (Steve Jobs)”
Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...