Break Up LOve Quotes

Break Up Love Quotes: 

1.When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Oscar Wilde

2.The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.
Anonymous

3.Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Anais Nin

4.Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
Herman Hesse

5.Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me

6.I think about him every day and night. I just can’t get him out my head, I told him everything he needed to know. Now I am waiting for him to tell me what he’s thinking. The next thing I know I open my door and he’s there. He hugs me and I knew it was love

7.When you think your first falling in love, just then you realize your falling out of love

8.Jealousy is indeed a poor medium to secure love, but it is a secure medium to destroy one's self-respect. For jealous people, like dope-fiends, stoop to the lowest level and in the end inspire only disgust and loathing.
Emma Goldman

9.Love and death are the two great hinges on which all human sympathies turn.
B. R. Hayden

10.Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.
William Blake

11.I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever.

12.There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...