Sad Love Quotes

Sad Love Quotes:

1.Love all that has been created by God, both the whole and every grain of sand. Love every leaf and every ray of light. Love the beasts and the birds, love the plants, love every separate fragment. If you love each fragment, you will understand the mystery of the whole resting in God.
Fyodor Dostoevski

2.I hold it true, whate'er befall;
  I feel it, when I sorrow most;
 'Tis better to have loved and lost
  Than never to have loved at all.
  Alfred Tennyson - 1850

3. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met

4.I wish you loved me the way I loved you

5.If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
 Winnie the Pooh

6.A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.

7.I was always there for you from the start and now that I need you, you wanted to grow apart.****

8.I ne'er can love another
  As long as life may stand.
  No maid the wide world over
  Shall hold this heart or hand.
  Anonymous

9.Never be sad for what is over,
just be glad that it was once yours.

10.Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work.

11.There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that.
Steve Martin

12.Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...