Funny Birthday Quotes,Sayings

Funny Birthday Quotes:
1. "A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."
Muhammad Ali

2. "Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Kitty Collins
George Harrison

3. "All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."

4. "Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I need an upgrade."
Norman Wisdom

5. "As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two."
Andre Gide

6. "At times is it seems that I am living my life backward, and that at the approach of old age my real youth will begin. My soul was born covered with wrinkles. Wrinkles my ancestors and parents most assiduously put there and that I had the greatest trouble removing."
Greg Evans

7. "Birthday is a salty word if you're not a fan of cake and ice cream."

8. "Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake."

Funny Birthday Sayings

9. "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
John Glenn

10. "For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday."

11. "There was a star dance, and under that was I born."
Robert Frost

12. "Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty."
Shakespeare

13. "To me, fair friend, you never can be old. For as you were when first your eye I eyed. Such seems your beauty still."
Lucy Larcom

14. "Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come."
Mark Twain

15. "When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...