Happy New Year Wishes For Girlfriend

Happy New Year Wishes For Girlfriend: 
Feels like a dream
Everyday with you feels like a dream.
No matter where I go or what I do,
you are the last thought that puts me to sleep each night
and the first thought that wakes me up every morning.
I love my life because
it has you. Happy New Year

I just can’t stop loving you
I love to lie down in your arms and listen to your heart beats.
It makes me feel that there is someone in this world,
whose heart beats only for me.
I just can’t stop loving you.
Wish U very Happy New Year

Mmorable moment r celbrtd togedr,
U r my bst frnd 4now n 4evr,
Mak me Mis U evn more dis New Year,
May this year will bring for you
more happiest moment,
love from others,
have a happy new year

Nice Words For you.
Like birds let us leave
behind wt v do not need 2carry.
GRUDGES, SADNESS, PAIN, FEAR & even REGRETS.
now Life is most beautiful
so Enjoy it fully with out any tention.
happy new year my dear..

On This New Year My all Wishes And Prayers For Only You.
God blss u & May year to follow be among
the bst u hv evr spent.
Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...