Leadership Quotes and Sayings

Leadership Quotes and Sayings:
 I don't compete with other people. They compete with me, I compete with myself.
HappyMharck .

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time.
Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller .

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
George S. Patton .

Positive thinking is a much derided concept, only because if it is not followed by positive action it leads to nothing.
Aaron A. Fimister .

"A team is a reflection of its leadership."
Ryan Setzer .

Now let us gingerly touch our tips.
Joe Lo Truglio .

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
Albert Einstein .

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
maspoedjo .

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink; the ultimate medical manager knows what and how to make them thirsty."
Ryan Setzer .

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
George S. Patton .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...