Quotes About Loyalty,Quotes On Loyalty

Quotes About Loyalty:

You may forget the one with whom you have laughed, but never the one with whom you have wept.
Kahlil Gibran .

You are not finding a suitable person.
You be the suitable person made of love.
Kazeronnie Mak .

To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.
Charles Dickens .

to be a better me, so that there can be a better us
Philip Heyns .

There are having flowers in Spring, breezes in Summer, moon in Autumn, snows in Winter.
If there is nothing worrying over you, it will be the best seasons at all times.
Buddha .

Try to seek for the success, never find an excuse for the failure.
Kazeronnie Mak .

I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins. As long as it it yours to bear.
Ian McKellen .

I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
Mia Hamm .

There is only one greatest treasure at this moment, this time, this life.
TO LOVE AND BE LOVED.
Kazeronnie Mak .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...