Miss u Sms,Messages

Miss u SMS:
Between a thousand yesterdays
and a million tomorrows,
there is only one “TODAY”
and I will not let it pass
without remembering you.

I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !

I would cross a thousand oceans
just to hold you tight.
I would climb a thousand mountains
just to be with you every single night.
Darling I miss you so much.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z
have I missed
something?
yes..
i missed "U"
Excuse Me
Is someone care about me?
Is someone has feelings for me?
I am the only person who misses everyone.
Who will miss me?
Please Miss me.

Close your Eyes,
Relax your Body,
And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......
I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!

Is that love I see in your eyes,
or merely a reflection of mine?
I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there’s no one who miss you more than me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...