Philosophy Quotes and Sayings

Philosophy Quotes and Sayings:

 Life is about change, sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's beautiful, but most of the time it's both.
Kristin Kreuk .

Life is a never-ending struggle between the burden of
knowledge and the emptiness of ignorance.
Vijesh Mathew .

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry .

Penalty is different than punishment, because it offers something with which to regain honor.
Vanna Bonta .

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Will Ferrell .

Which came first — the observer or the particle?
Vanna Bonta .

Let me give you a little motto I live my life by. You gotta hit it and quit it. No ties, tangle free, nobody tells me what to do, I go bang, bang, bang the drum.
Seann William Scott .

"A team is a reflection of its leadership."
Ryan Setzer .

A world without random is like a world without muffins... suicidal!
Tanguy Gauvrit .

Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.
Edmund Gwenn .

I am, therefore I think.
Vanna Bonta .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...