Quotes about Pride,Quotes On Pride

Quotes about Pride:

Humility is the ability to give up your pride and still retain your dignity.
Vanna Bonta .

I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.
Michael Jackson .

"Dentistry? I can't even believe that's something that's real."
Danny McBride .

Just because I don't show the fire burning in my eyes doesn't mean there isn't one scorching deep inside.
Vijesh Mathew .

I'm tired of pretending.
Michael Weatherly .

It will work. I am a marketing genius.
Paris Hilton .

They measure their esteem of each other by what each has, and not by what each is.
Ralph Waldo Emerson .

“Imagination is more important than knowledge''
udarsha45 .

Let us not allow the skin colours we cannot precisely describe divide us, for although we come in many different skin colours (that are neither truly black, white, yellow, brown etc) we are all human beings.
Kelebaone Phale .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...