Quotes about Truth and Honesty,Quotes On Truth and Honesty

Quotes about Truth and Honesty:

There are no secrets in life, only hidden truths that lie beneath the surface.
Michael C. Hall .

Great liars are also great magicians.
Adolf Hitler .

The true mark of an educated mind is to be able to conjure new ideas from a swarm of knowledge.
Vijesh Mathew .

Fools speak many words, but have nothing to say. The wise sit humbly and quietly in comparison, for they know that there is more substance in action than in words alone.
Vijesh Mathew .

I took my morning walk, I took my evening walk, I ate something, I thought about something, I wrote something, I napped and dreamt something too, and with all that something, I still have nothing because so much of sum'things has always been and always will be you. I miss you.
Mark Z. Danielewski .

The more emotional you are, the more emotionally manipulated you shall become.
Sheila St.Charles .

Truth is the only thing that cannot be destroyed.
Vanna Bonta .

Not everyone has the title to love or be loved.
If you can love and be loved, be sure to love with all your soul.
Kazeronnie Mak .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...