Sad Quotes on Love,Sad Quotes about Love

Sad Quotes on Love

1. Tears are words the heart can't express.

2. The hardest thing to do is waking up without you.

3. He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.

4. Breaking up is like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.

5. True love is when you shed a tear and still want him.

6. The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone.

7. Real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself.

8. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
Sad Quotes about Love

9. I hate the stars because I look at the same ones you do without you.

10. I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you.

11. My heart bleeds no more since turning to stone.

12. I gave you everything, but it wasn't enough to make you stay.

13. I hate you and everything we once were.

14. True love will never fade unless it was a lie.

15. If you love me so much, why are you walking away?

16. I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could drown you in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...